Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I am from New Martinsville,W.V. I don't have a ramcharger right now but I am looking for an '80 to paint up and look like my old one that I used to have
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this was taken in '84 when we first got it

Iam the one with the hat on I hope you guys like the old boy he was a good one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
that's a pretty looking truck ya had. should be a fun project trying to find another one to work on, best a luck. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks I can't wait to find one and build a clone of the ram anyone here have one with a 225 slant six in theirs with 4x4
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,716 Posts
jason white said:
thanks I can't wait to find one and build a clone of the ram anyone here have one with a 225 slant six in theirs with 4x4
I had one, I still have the auto trans out of it. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I f you ever decide to sell it will you please let me know I am going to be building a slant and if I had an auto tranny for4x4 I could put the slant in a ramcharger for something different
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,716 Posts
jason white said:
I f you ever decide to sell it will you please let me know I am going to be building a slant and if I had an auto tranny for4x4 I could put the slant in a ramcharger for something different
It's in the shed. It was working great when I pulled it. I have the converter for it too. ;) I even have a 203 to go with it. All you need is a motor. LOL.......... I know where there are a few of those too. ;D

I'm at zip 17545 and it is for sale if you want it. {yes}
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,716 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
568 Posts
That was a good looking Ramcharger you had . I miss my 78 . But for now I'm just playing with my 79 Step Side . Good luck with your search for your 79/80 . You should be able to find one . Just keep looking .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,716 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am keeping my fingers crossed there is a fairly solid one in town I actually know the guy that owns it is a '79 with the 4 headlight grille he said he may part with it this fall if so I would trade him my daily driver an '87 D150 with a 225 and OD 4 speed plus some cash if need be
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,716 Posts
jason white said:
I am keeping my fingers crossed there is a fairly solid one in town I actually know the guy that owns it is a '79 with the 4 headlight grille he said he may part with it this fall if so I would trade him my daily driver an '87 D150 with a 225 and OD 4 speed plus some cash if need be
{cool}
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
I actually just picked up my 80 RC 440 from northern Utah.. I feel lucky to find a Ramcharger with a removable top.. The pickens are very slim over here..  I hope you have better luck from where you are at.. Good luck brother..  {cool}
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will have some more pics of the old ram when my mom gets me copies of the ones she has I am still hoping to get the one that is here in town the only major thing to do to it to build a clone of my old one is have it painted the same sunburst orange/cashmere paint scheme
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Good luck in your search Jason, I wish you the best.

JD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
I am always amazed at some of the deals that some of the guys post.  Hopefully you will find a good platform to start with.  I wish i had.  Good luck hunting
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I talked to the guy that owns the ramcharger in town that I want and he said we will work something out he is going to get back with me on what he wants for it minus the snowplow stuff on it
I am getting pumped
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top