10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason my old post about this truck is gone, so here it is again. ;D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It was equipped with a 2bbl 360, and a 727 automatic, prospector package, and sport package. Some of the more interesting features (to me anyway) are the brush guard, rear tire carrier, roof rack, and AM/FM/CB head unit with external tape player (all factory items).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This truck only had 104 thousand miles on the clock when we sold it (summer of 2002), which come out to under 5 thousand a year. Admittedly, it did sit for about 6 years (outside too), but with some fresh gas she started right up and ran like a champ! It was also sitting on it's second set of tires too (the first being the factory rubber of course). Besides the front carpet, this truck was 100% stock.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The console is missing in this pic, because new front carpet was just put in.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing exciting here, just a pic of the dash.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last one...in this pic you can see the AM/FM/CB radio and the external cassette player.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
muddyrc said:
Why did you sell it??? It looks like it was in good shape.
Thanks, she was in pretty good shape. My problem was I needed a daily driver at the time, and I just didn't have the time I needed to do a frame up resto on it like I wanted to. Also, if I did have the time to do a resto on it, I wouldn't have been able to bear throwing all sorts of dirty tools in it for work like I do with my 90. I'll find the old girl again one day though (I hope).

Ian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.