Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my old '74 W200. I still have the title, but the truck doesn't exist any more. :\'( The bed and front clip live on my '75 Club Cab. As does the grill, front bumper, brush gaurd, and dash. The front axle knuckles and hubs, and the wheels are on my Ramcharger. And currently, after serving a few years on the '75, the tires are on my '99.

I do miss this truck, it had an oil burning 318 2bbl (later replaced by a 360 4bbl that spun 2 rod bearings 6 months later), 727 tranny, and a divorced NP205 t-case. I got the 4" lift from the junk yard. The truck had spent the first 20 years of its life in Arizona, so the body was nearly perfect.

I just thought you guys might get a kick out of seeing it.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
At least it still lives on in your other trucks, so it never really died.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Cool truck, glad it lives on. Is the "Power Wagon" emblem on the tail gate factory, or did you put it there? Looks like the one on my '79 W150.

·
Super Moderator
8,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whlnwgn said:
Is the "Power Wagon" emblem on the tail gate factory, or did you put it there? Looks like the one on my '79 W150.
Nope, it was a fender emblem off a '79. The previous owner had mounted the license plate on the tail gate, I was just trying to cover the holes. I don't blame him for not mounting it on the bumper where it belongs, but you shoulda seen the frankenstein rear bumper/hitch.... THING that was on the truck when I bought it. I couldn't even bring myself to take a picture of the truck untill it was off. Which, BTW, took me an entire afternoon using a torch and grinder to remove the welds from the frame. Ugh, some people. No, no, no, the welder doesn't solve every problem. ::) ::) ::)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I think my fender emblems are going to find a new place to reside :) thanks for the idea!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice picture! The fender emblem does look nice on the tailgate. I have an old picture of a 73 Barracuda I owned in 1983 it no longer lives, but it will always be rememberd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts