Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and before you go asking heres the specs list LOL

318 2bbl
727 auto
203 trans case
fulltime dana44 front axle
9 1/4 rear axle(welded spiders or defective sure-grip)
both with 3.21 gears
power steering
air conditioning (why on a poptop i dont know)
tilt wheel

this truck was bought for $100 and only needed a new set of plugs and a fuel sending unit to run....been driving it everyday since i bought it...love cruising witht he top off :D

*special thanks to eric(intenseimages) for the sending unit...without him i wouldnt be driving it right now...THANKS ERIC!!!!{cool}{cool}

hope you all enjoy it as much as i do

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Got any pics with the top off yet? How about the doors?

·
3,940 Posts
that, my friend, is a Trailduster Sport.
nice catch!!.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
prolly my most favoritest difference from the TDs and the RCs is the TDs had those kick ass low back buckets. not the most comfortable but look awsome. i got an 89 rc with the high backs. wanna trade?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Power thats a great deal,.. But your real find is that 70 Coronet SB no matter what you paid {cool},.... I would....uhhhh do somthing bad for that thing!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MG42PillBox said:
Power thats a great deal,.. But your real find is that 70 Coronet SB no matter what you paid {cool},.... I would....uhhhh do somthing bad for that thing!
sadly enough i sold that car right before christmas last year due to needing money to pay bills...wish i still had it but ill own another one before i die lol

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
heres some more updated pics

hope ya enjoy...sorry about the size...im not on my comp and dont have a photo editting program on here

Keith

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
PowerWagon80 said:
MG42PillBox said:
sadly enough i sold that car right before christmas last year due to needing money to pay bills...wish i still had it but ill own another one before i die lol
:\'( damn man, What do those go for now?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.