Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks projectm880,i had the carnge cloud on my back for awile,went out 4 times in a row and broke the first 15 mins off the trailer.one time i almost tore the frame in half.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Nice! Does the narrowed front help w/ visibility much? Several of us have been kickin that mod around.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
specs,you guys ready? ;D? 12,000 lb MM winch,Howell throttle body injected 440,headers,3"flow masters,727 from motor home,doubler t case,shift rails in 205 have been machined for front or rear out put,14 bolt rear 4:88s detroit and a poison spyder rock ring, D60 front air locker 4:88s poison spyder rock ring,15"42"15" super swampers on 15"10"allied bead locks,rear drive line is 3/8s wall tube with 1410 joints,front is 120 wall long slip with 1410 joints,full hydro steering with rock ram pump,1.5" 250 wall tie rod with 3/4"rod ends,6"sky jacker springs in front,64"chevy springs under frame in rear,frame is boxed in with 3/16s plate,20gal alum fuel cell,duel red top optima batterys with disconnect switch,140 amp power master altonater,auto meter pro comp gauges,tach,oil pressure,water temp,trans temp,home made on board welder,front narrowed 3 ft. i have all the parts to convert the rear to disc brakes,i just picked up the 35 spline stub shafts for the front and the warn drive flangs should be here next week,also picking up the tube next week to build the in cab cage.also making longer rear shakles,now i just need to find some time to in stall the new goodys{cool}

·
5,658 Posts
throttleboy said:
specs,you guys ready? ;D? 12,000 lb MM winch,Howell throttle body injected 440,headers,3"flow masters,727 from motor home,doubler t case,shift rails in 205 have been machined for front or rear out put,14 bolt rear 4:88s detroitand a poison spyder rock ring, D60 front air locker 4:88s,15"42"15" super swampers on 15"10"allied bead locks,rear drive line is 3/8s wall tube with 1410 joints,front is 120 wall long slip with 1410 joints,full hydro steering with rock ram pump,1.5" 250 wall tie rod with 3/4"rod ends,6"sky jacker springs in front,64"chevy springs under frame in rear,frame is boxed in with 3/16s plate,20gal alum fuel cell,duel red top optima batterys with disconnect switch,140 amp power master altonater,auto meter pro comp gauges,tach,oil pressure,water temp,trans temp,home made on board welder,front narrowed 3 ft. i have all the parts to convert the rear to disc brakes,i just picked up the 35 spline stub shafts for the front and the warn drive flangs should be here next week,also picking up the tube next week to build the in cab cage.also making longer rear shakles,now i just need to find some time to in stall the new goodys{cool}
All I can say is DAMN ;D

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
az rc luver,the narrowed front helps a lot with visibility but i think the biggest gain is your aproch angle,no more caving in fenders in those tight spots{cool}

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Nice pics, and nice truck! :)
Looking at your fenders gives me the courage to cut mine! I need lots of trimming too, and like the idea of trimming the bottom part on the very front of the fenders. ;D
Do you still have inner fenders, and how do they fit?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dunner said:
Nice pics, and nice truck! :)
Looking at your fenders gives me the courage to cut mine! I need lots of trimming too, and like the idea of trimming the bottom part on the very front of the fenders. ;D
Do you still have inner fenders, and how do they fit?
inners are gone,i'am going to truggy it this winter or early spring{cool}!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts