Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This truck belongs to a friend of mine. It's an '85 4x4 Ramcharger. 360, 4 spd trans, 15x10 aluminum Outlaw II wheels, 35in Trailbreakers (brand new!), 6" suspension lift.

Brakes, rotors, wheel bearings, driveshaft & u-joints, timing chain/gears have all been replaced in the last year or so.

The drivers seat is torn, headliner needs to be replaced and there is a hole behind both doors that can easily be repaired.

It's a strong truck and she doesn't want to part with it, but she's got some bills she has to pay and had decided to sell it. She's asking $3,000. The truck is located in northern Virginia.

If you have any questions, please contact her directly at:
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RCC_SaMiaM said:
This really needs to be in the classifieds section. If others see this, the next thing you know we have about 100 RC's for sale in the pic section. I will remove this shortly.
I tried to post this in classifieds, but couldn't do it without using my own info... how do I get around that?

·
Registered
0 Posts
mountainmama said:
RCC_SaMiaM said:
This really needs to be in the classifieds section. If others see this, the next thing you know we have about 100 RC's for sale in the pic section. I will remove this shortly.
I tried to post this in classifieds, but couldn't do it without using my own info... how do I get around that?
You need to create an account with her info in it, and log in to the classifieds using that account.

Randall

1 - 4 of 4 Posts