Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

boy i hope the pic works. this is my first attempt.
anyways, shes a AZ rust free 72 W100. came to me with a 318, np435, divorced np205, 8.75 rear, dana44 front. shes got 3:90s in her, and unmolested AC! now for the bad stuff, manual steering, and manual 4 wheel drum brakes. the front brakes have already made way for 3/4 ton chevy brakes, and the rear axle is soon to be replaced with a dana 60 with the same rotors and calipers as the front. the 318 is gonna make way for a low mileage 360, and the np 435 is out in favor of a 727 (if my ebay deal doesnt fall through, hard to find a divorced 727). then a 4" lift and some new meats. then the big project, 8"s out of the front of the bed, and 4"s out of the rear (and same for frame). ill post updates as i go. ;D

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
nope, the pics don't work. You can't link from yahoo as far as I know....

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
santak said:
nope, the pics don't work. You can't link from yahoo as far as I know....
hmm, i can see them. ive even been messing with them for 2 hours to get the size right for the screen. the first pic i put up was just a white box with a red x. then i figured out what i did wrong and the pic was HUGE. it took me 2 hours to get it just right on my computer. now ive got to figure out why you cant see them? can anyone besides me see them?

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
most likely, the reason why you can see it and others can't is, that you looked at it on your yahoo site, which caused your browser to store it in its cache memory. Then when you go here, your browser does not try to load the picture but just pulls it from its cache memory.
If you want to, you can try a different picture hosting company, that lets you link your pics. Photobucket or imagestation are 2 that come to mind, both of them are for free and allow remote linking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts