Dodge RamCharger Central banner
161 - 180 of 218 Posts

· Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
Your choice of songs are a little on the sad side, everything o.k. Dean?

Reactions: DODGEBOYS

· Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
Miles Kennedy has an awesome voice....

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
Here's another awesome song with Miles Kennedy singing...

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
Back from Cali..... great tune! 👍

· Registered
32,106 Posts
Your choice of songs are a little on the sad side, everything o.k. Dean?
not really just spent the last few days in the hospital , had a mild TIA [ link below] and l had our first fight with my new lady [ long story ]

basically watching my life flash before my eyes , l know what caused it and that's what caused the fight with my lady

mini stroke

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
Dang. My Thoughts and prayers are with you my friend.

Reactions: DODGEBOYS

· Registered
8,553 Posts
not really just spent the last few days in the hospital , had a mild TIA [ link below] and l had our first fight with my new lady [ long story ]

basically watching my life flash before my eyes , l know what caused it and that's what caused the fight with my lady

mini stroke
Man. Lots of lemons over there.
Be careful... as my mom always told me.

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
She died? :(

· Registered
8,553 Posts
She died? :(
Yes. She was 79. They said she passed after a short illness.
One of the best talents in that band. And there were a lot.
She joined Fleetwood Mac in 1970 when most people didn't pay much attention to them.
Did anyone here know them from this song they wrote and performed before that other guy...

They had some really good stuff before Buckingham/ Nicks joined the band.
How about this...

Love the Part 2 of that one.

· Registered
324 Posts
Yes. She was 79. They said she passed after a short illness.
One of the best talents in that band. And there were a lot.
She joined Fleetwood Mac in 1970 when most people didn't pay much attention to them.
Did anyone here know them from this song they wrote and performed before that other guy...
Love the Peter Green era of Fleetwood Mac. He really was one of the best of the British invasion blues players.

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
Lindsey Buckingham was pretty talented. Nobody can strum a guitar like that guy can.

· Super Moderator
6,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
I likes my L/P

161 - 180 of 218 Posts