Dodge RamCharger Central banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

Registered
I'm not limited to heavy music, it's just my preferred genre. I do a lot of other stuff.

I found this bluesy one a while back by just some ordinary youtube user. Vocals aren't great but I love the picking.

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
I like songs with heavy bass guitar 馃憤

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
馃憤

Super Moderator
My father tells me specifically AC/DC and ZZ Top were kick ass in the day. Loud as hell, everyone having a great time and not worrying about tomorrow.
Well now I feel old. My first concert was ZZ Top After Burner and they tried their best to rip the building down. You want to see a rabid rock crowd, look for videos of AC/DC live in stadiums. On a side note, the guy that painted my RC never listens to anything else. I turned on real early to stuff like Jimi Hendrix, Cream, Doobie Brother, Skynyrd and yeah, maybe got stuck there.

I found this band completely by accident while down an entirely different rabbit hole. If ya break it down, it's mostly derivative power pop. If ya don't think about it, ya can hear alot of familiar influences. Try to at least make it to the bridge.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
My first concert was Ozzy Osbourne and M枚tley Cr眉e on the Bark at the Moon/Shout at the Devil tour in Vancouver in 1984. I was 15 and my mom drove me over to the concert and when she dropped me off at the stadium she saw hundreds of headbangers everywhere and got a little nervous letting me go in. Lol. I told her not to worry and reminded her that I was the toughest guy in my entire hockey league - she calmed down, lol, but what was really funny was after the concert and showing her that I was safe and that things were cool at the concert a small riot broke out at a McDonald's across the street from the hotel that my mom and I were staying at and that McDonald's and a city bus got trashed. My mom and I had front row seating from the 6th floor balcony. Lol.

Registered
Well now I feel old. My first concert was ZZ Top After Burner and they tried their best to rip the building down. You want to see a rabid rock crowd, look for videos of AC/DC live in stadiums. On a side note, the guy that painted my RC never listens to anything else. I turned on real early to stuff like Jimi Hendrix, Cream, Doobie Brother, Skynyrd and yeah, maybe got stuck there.

I found this band completely by accident while down an entirely different rabbit hole. If ya break it down, it's mostly derivative power pop. If ya don't think about it, ya can hear alot of familiar influences. Try to at least make it to the bridge.

Not bad at all. You know its all been done before, and nothing ground breaking, , but thats some good rock and roll right there!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The guy that owns the Cuda that I am forever building saw Led Zeppelin in Seattle and saw AC/DC with Bon Scott in Tacoma back in '77. Craziness

Reactions: JUNKYARDTOM

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
馃憤

• Wow
Reactions: DODGEBOYS

Registered
I like Rush all the way to the Ramones. Since I grew up in the 90s I also like Live, Sound garden, and Rage against machines.

Super Moderator
My primary favorite is the general rock category, but over the past 2 decades my taste has expanded greatly. Motown, disco, jazz, a little country, even some opera has been added to the list.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Me three

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Karen metal.....lol

21 - 40 of 52 Posts