Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 250 Posts

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to start a thread based on music. Here we can post songs we like and discussions on music and bands etc...

I heard this song today for the first time in years. It brought back some memories.

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My music tastes flip flops constantly. I like it all except for teeny bopper stuff and real raunchy hardcore death metal to the point that its just grunting. I don't mind SOME old school hip hop and rap but very little. I like country music also but not all of it.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Styx is coming to town with Nancy Wilson's Heart Oct 5th! I wonder how Styx sounds...

• Wow
Reactions: JUNKYARDTOM

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've had this song stuck in my head for two days now....

• Haha

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
While we're on the subject of Ozzy - Zakk Wylde. Awesome guitarist. 馃憤

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
I like songs with heavy bass guitar 馃憤

Reactions: RCCADMAN

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
馃憤

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
My first concert was Ozzy Osbourne and M枚tley Cr眉e on the Bark at the Moon/Shout at the Devil tour in Vancouver in 1984. I was 15 and my mom drove me over to the concert and when she dropped me off at the stadium she saw hundreds of headbangers everywhere and got a little nervous letting me go in. Lol. I told her not to worry and reminded her that I was the toughest guy in my entire hockey league - she calmed down, lol, but what was really funny was after the concert and showing her that I was safe and that things were cool at the concert a small riot broke out at a McDonald's across the street from the hotel that my mom and I were staying at and that McDonald's and a city bus got trashed. My mom and I had front row seating from the 6th floor balcony. Lol.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The guy that owns the Cuda that I am forever building saw Led Zeppelin in Seattle and saw AC/DC with Bon Scott in Tacoma back in '77. Craziness

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
馃憤

• Wow
Reactions: DODGEBOYS

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Me three

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Karen metal.....lol

• Haha

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I really dig this Canadian band! 馃槑

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I've never listened to their new stuff since Adam Gontier left the band to be honest. It's Adam's voice that I dig. This song you posted sounds good but it's hard for me to think of it as Three Days. They've played my town a few times but I was front and center at their first concert here in town back in '97 or so and it was in a smallish club much like Whisky-a-go-go in L.A and it was awesome. Great Rock band for sure.

Attachments

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Another great band....

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I like them blues....

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Here's another mash-up....lol

• Haha
1 - 20 of 250 Posts