Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to start a thread based on music. Here we can post songs we like and discussions on music and bands etc...

I heard this song today for the first time in years. It brought back some memories.

Registered
at 62 years old l,m considered an odd ball , people look at you in your vehicle with your LOUD rock n roll playing , they think this old man should be listening to Country music or Lawrence Welk or something like that " NOT " 1974 l went to my first AC/DC concert , l had all the led zep albums plus Kiss , styx's , BTO , Aerosmith , BOC , black sabbath , Bad Co , boston , CCR , Eagles , ELO , foghat and the list go's on , don't get me wrong l like all kinds of music [ the harder the better ] my favorite quote below

quote = l was a head banger before anybody knew what head banging was

also l,m a BIG fan of "one hit wonders"

Registered
I think I would confuse a lot of people if they saw me pull up to an intersection with the music blasting every day. I listen to a lot of different genres as long as the musician has the talent. One day it's country, the next may be 80's metal, then it could be blues, and the next day old skool hip-hop or blasting Tom McDonald. I also have Pandora stations for Elvis and Beethoven among others. My radio station presets are all over the map too!

Super Moderator
I confuse people daily. I wear a leather boonie style hat with the sides flipped up which is frequently mistaken for a cowboy hat and one day I am listening to death metal, then folk metal, then blues, then maybe something electronic or industrial. Pretty much anything except country, R&B or rap.

As for a favorite, it changes constantly but this is my current fav:

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My music tastes flip flops constantly. I like it all except for teeny bopper stuff and real raunchy hardcore death metal to the point that its just grunting. I don't mind SOME old school hip hop and rap but very little. I like country music also but not all of it.

Premium Member
I think I would confuse a lot of people if they saw me pull up to an intersection with the music blasting every day. I listen to a lot of different genres as long as the musician has the talent. One day it's country, the next may be 80's metal, then it could be blues, and the next day old skool hip-hop or blasting Tom McDonald. I also have Pandora stations for Elvis and Beethoven among others. My radio station presets are all over the map too!
You just described me!

Registered
at 62 years old l,m considered an odd ball , people look at you in your vehicle with your LOUD rock n roll playing , they think this old man should be listening to Country music or Lawrence Welk or something like that " NOT " 1974 l went to my first AC/DC concert , l had all the led zep albums plus Kiss , styx's , BTO , Aerosmith , BOC , black sabbath , Bad Co , boston , CCR , Eagles , ELO , foghat and the list go's on , don't get me wrong l like all kinds of music [ the harder the better ] my favorite quote below

quote = l was a head banger before anybody knew what head banging was

also l,m a BIG fan of "one hit wonders"

My father tells me specifically AC/DC and ZZ Top were kick ass in the day. Loud as hell, everyone having a great time and not worrying about tomorrow.

One of my all time favs on the softer side of rock. RIP Tom Petty.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's a good song! I don't care, Sue me!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Styx is coming to town with Nancy Wilson's Heart Oct 5th! I wonder how Styx sounds...

Registered
1977 dodge w200 power wagon
Some of you may recognize the type of home stereo components I utilize. Mostly 70鈥檚 era stuff. A lot of my friends have no clue what my REEL-TO-REEL is,, much less what the rest of the components do. I鈥檇 love to have a beer with y鈥檃ll and let鈥檚 jam .
turn your hearing aid off . In my living room you won鈥檛 need it.

..https://youtube.com/shorts/QyRI90qw5Yg?feature=share
..https://youtube.com/shorts/MuMdriXZDDkhttps://youtube.com/shorts/MuMdriXZDDk?feature=share?feature=share

1 - 15 of 15 Posts