Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Specs lol... :)
74 RC 440 engine 727 auto 203 T-case 4 inch lift 35X12.50R15 BFG All Terains. Interior: seats out of a 85 RC (getting recovered now) Cruz control AC

·
Registered
541 Posts
Wow. :p Is it an factory 440 RC or was it swapped in? Looks very solid for an early 74. What's the build date on it? What options did it come with? Sorry for all the questions, but you don't see these monsters often. 8)

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
He's in Arizona, that's why the body looks so good(no salt on the roads.) :)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The build date I cant find but she was originaly sold in March 74. The engine is original (the vin shows a 440) but I dont know if this been replaced in the past. The options AC, Cruz control thats about it that I can tell. Unfortunatly she came in a basket so I'm just about ready to finish and put her back on the road :) :) some time next week if things go right. Oh by the way they started salting the roads up north about 2 years ago. Not many people know about this Ive got a friend at ADOT thats how I know (that and driving in the salt after the first snow they used it )

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Choice ! !

Mine was the same color.
I see a gap on the door posts, is that a postless RC ?

Welcome to the psyche ward

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes its a postless. And thanx I have my straight jacket on order lol :p

·
Registered
541 Posts
Looks like it has the regular 1/2 ton booster not the 3/4 ton or big-block booster. Last I saw that was on a 75 RC that a guy was selling, he had gotten it from the original owner. Looks like it has lots of options SE package and rollbar. Keep us updated. Thans Mike 8)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hears an idea of the hack job I'm dealing with to get it back on the road. Yes that is a vacuume cleaner hose for the fuel inlet

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
dude that ainnt funny lol .... well sort of lmao .... than god you got it now and saved it form the menace who had her !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Finally got the new tank and inlet put in today. I had to cut the extra 3 inch tube the previous owner welded on back off to get the fuel hose back on. Also fixed a minor electrical fire again repairing somebody elses fix. But the harness is for the most part in need of replacement.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
A friend of mine has a 74. She painted it Bright orange and black. Looks very nice. I like how you can take off the top. Mine is sold. Oh well..

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
redramcharger said:
A friend of mine has a 74. She painted it Bright orange and black. Looks very nice. I like how you can take off the top. Mine is sold. Oh well..
You sold your red ramcharger? ???
That was a nice rig.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Ooooppssyy!!! That was to be solid!
Teee heee!!!!!
I do have a parts one though!

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Yeah, I would not sell Red. No way! You would have to make one heck of an offer.
That truck and I have quite the history. ;D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts