Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am now the proud father of the most adorable little angel this side of heaven. Her name is Amelia Hope Van Horn and she was born at 12:14 AM Tuesday, weighing 9 lbs 6 oz, 21inches long. I am so proud and amazed of my sweet heart Vicki. She was in labor for roughly 11 hrs, but it didn't even phase her until about the last 30 - 45 min when she BEGAN to feel some discomfort. Consequently there was no time for an epidural and she delivered naturally. She's a superhero as far as I'm concerned. ;D

G

·
Thats a good looking daughter you have there. Congrats to you and the wife. I agree, a woman that gives birth naturally is my hero too. Thats easily the most difficult thing any human has to do.

Chris

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL!! Yeah she's one tough nut to crack. ;D Thanks for the nice words all. {cool}

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Awww....that's sweet. Congrats to dad and mom!

·
Super Moderator
8,452 Posts
Congrats Guy!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you guys. Now if I can only survive the next 5 weeks of sleep deprivation, while we work to get her on a daytime schedule.... ;D

·
Registered
943 Posts
Amelia is absolutely beautiful, Guy and Vicki. Congratulations to you both. She looks very healthy ~ God bless her.

Give my love to Vicki. She gave you an awesome gift by bringing that angel into this world. Take good care of them both, Guy.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Words can not discribe how wonderful it is have what you have. The Days go by so fast, hold her tight, love her keep her safe and and do your best with her. And always clean a gun when a boyfriend comes over!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL!! Yeah, now I've got two girls to protect. My Sweet Heart, and my lil Angel. ;D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts