Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my Dakota, it sports a 318ci v8, 727 trans, np208 t-case, dana 44 front axle and a Chrysler 9.25 rear axle.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And another one of me stuck

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is my truck and my dads '88 Ram that we are in the process of putting a 3 inch body lift on and 35" BFG Mud Terrains

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Looks like your truck has the same specs as my r/c, just on a smaller frame. How does she run?

Randall

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the axles, engine, tranny, t-case, and front suspension from an '82 r/c. So its a dakota with r/c drivetrain basically. It runs great, gets me through an off road trail me and some friends built with ease.while they struggle to get through the mud.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
I wish my dad would let me solid-axle his '01 Dak. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sweet truck! :eek: Must be kiiler in the mud. I have a 93' and want to do the same. Can you point me in the right direction on how you swap in the live axle? Any info will help. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
DakotaDan said:
Sweet truck! :eek: Must be kiiler in the mud. I have a 93' and want to do the same. Can you point me in the right direction on how you swap in the live axle? Any info will help. Thanks.
I've talk to him about the swap and have a few pics he sent me of the mounts for the springs. He was also nice enough to send alittle write up about how he did it. Let me know I can forward what he sent to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts