Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Sam for all his hard work on the site. I really enjoy checking out everbody's rigs and getting ideas on how to make mine better. This is my daily driver....she's my baby.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Thats a nice lookin TD.Really nice

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
nice stock rig, man! which mod you start out with ?? ;D

looks like the first mod i would recommend would be a RCC.com sticker on the rear window!!!!!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Really sharp!

Larry

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!!!! ;D ;D ;D (and gals!) Actually P-rock, I'm missing the H from PLYMOUTH so actually it I have a PLYMOUT TRAILDUSTER......I've been searching for a new plate but have yet to find one.....lemme know if you find one!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice!!! All original, right down to the hubcaps. Very cool! 8)

Take good care of her!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Great looking daily driver jaaka. You don't see that vintage without gobs of rust down there in Florida. You must really take good care of your truck.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice clean classic TD.

·
Premium Member
2,634 Posts
The TD im about to buy is a mouth, but the owner says he still has the ply

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Man I wish I could find one of those like that. Its like a virgin still has the hub cabs.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
I could only dream of having a daily driver like that!! Too cool

G

·
Hey I dont know if you still check this but jaaka, you know where to get some of the driver side and passenger side mirrors? Do you have another pair? Anyone else that reads this let me know, thanks

·
Registered
400 Posts
That TD looks super clean!
I kinda wish I had a unmodified TD or Ramcharger
That won't happen thou, I can't stop modifing everthing. I think its a sickness

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Count said:
Hey I dont know if you still check this but jaaka, you know where to get some of the driver side and passenger side mirrors? Do you have another pair? Anyone else that reads this let me know, thanks
I'd check out your local boneyard. There always seems to be several old mopar trucks in the ones around here. Dodge used these type mirrors right up until 92! Good luck!

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Nice truck! I remember seeing this one a long time back :) Done any mods to it? How about some more pictures of the big boy

Jimmy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts