Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not only have I lost my wife to another man, I lost my Dad this morning after a long illness.
How much worse can it get?

G

·
My condolences for your father I lost mine a few months ago and is still sucks.

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Sorry for your loses.

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
My sincere condolences Mike. Been a rough week for RCC members here. :( :(

Eric

·
7,250 Posts
Sorry for your loss Mike. Having just lost mine I know what you are going through.

Chris

·
Registered
22,085 Posts
Sucks, Mike.  :mad:  :'(

To your dad as well...  {beer}

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Wow.
Life is pretty rough for you right now.
I will keep you in my prayers Mike. 

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hey Mike, I'm sorry to hear about Your Dad. It's hard now, but it will get better. This is a path all have to walk or all ready have. My thoughts and prayers are with You and Your Family. As for Your wife, dont let her come back, aint worth it.....been there done that!!!

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that prayers from here. :'(

gmule said:
When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
I agree let him keep her that's payback enough. That's what I did! {yes}

·
Registered
423 Posts
sucks alot of members are gettin hit with big hurdles right now.sit in your truck,take a break and think of your blessings 8)

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
sorry to hear bout your dad !!!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh Wow,
I didn't expect all these replies. Thanks guys...I'm doing better now. We are getting ready to bury Dad. The wife is cutting short her vacation with the boyfriend in order to attend both the wake and internment. I don't know if that's good or bad. But, I do know she loved my Dad. He was such a character...And, funny as hell.
I think I'll be ok. I was looking at the Cummins 4bt today that is sitting in my garage. I'm not sure. But, I think my dick moved just thinking about the conversion. The itch is trickling back. I just want to make sure that I have what it takes to make the commitment to do the swap.
Regardless, it's going to happen. I just don't know when.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts