1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,

Here are some pic's of my '84 D350 Crewcab
I hope you enjoy it!

The red paint used is original Chrysler used on the PT Cruiser named Inferno Red Pearl.
The Silver color is Smoke Grey from Mercedes.

What a combination is this (i know Chrysler and Daimler joined :) )

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
That is an absolutely beautiful truck!
-Steve C.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the nice words you all!

NOTABLAZER said:
nice truck! is that the stock rear bumper?
No, it's aftermarked

G

·
{bigeyes} holy crap!!! Awesome looking crew cab! That paint looks incredible!
I was thinking of doing two-tone to my W150 with a red like that over the metallic gray I have now.
As sweet as your truck is, I can't help to think how it would be as 4wd with some lift and maybe some 36's or 38's. have you ever considered doing a conversion?
Again, really sweet rig! Great job!!!{cool}

·
Registered
230 Posts
that is quite possibly one of the longest trucks i have ever seen lol. I love it though...what are the specs on it? I'm guessing a 360? Any work done to it? I'm assuming maybe a body lift? Definately a sweet ride!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MoparManiacCuda said:
that is quite possibly one of the longest trucks i have ever seen lol. I love it though...what are the specs on it? I'm guessing a 360? Any work done to it? I'm assuming maybe a body lift? Definately a sweet ride!
Yes, you could say it's long: for about 6.5 meters (21.5 feet)

It has a 360 with a 4 barrel Thermoquad (i thinks it is 800cfm)running on liquid propane gas (LPG)
Petrol is about 2 dollars overhere, and LPG about 1/3th of it, so it's obvious why running on LPG.

The work i have done with it:
  • Changed fuel system to LPG.
  • Complete body job, Bushwacker Fenders, Lund Sunvisor and Racerback.
  • Interior, swapped the seats: 2 leather chairs an 1 couch in the back, so it's now a 5 person truck.
  • Tires 33" BF Goodrich.
  • 3" bodylift, to fit the tires.
  • Fitted an aftermarked Step & Tow Bumper.
  • Dual exhaust with balance tube 2 Cherry Bombs and 4 exhaust tips (Laser) with a diam of 5".

More to come!

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
good god that is cool. I could drive my truck in your exhaust and park in there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
93PowerRam said:
As sweet as your truck is, I can't help to think how it would be as 4wd with some lift and maybe some 36's or 38's. have you ever considered doing a conversion?
No, i don't thnink about a conversion, it's not very practical for me, i use The Ambassador as my daily driver, and with the small streets overhere (the Netherlands) it might be a problem.

About the paint: don't think just red paint will do the job as i did. It's special paint with pearl in it.

I am still looking for a new grill and grill-insert, because mine is damaged, but overhere i can get nothing.
The only way is to get it in the USA or Canada.
But the costs to get it overher are pretty high.

For example i orderd someting from JC Whitney for an amount of 250 dollars and they send it to me with Fedex The total amount was near 500 dollars!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
you can either try and have them explicitely send it by postal service or ask someone on here if they'd order it and ship it to you via postal service. I know that similiar things were done in the past with another guy in Belgium. :)

Nice truck, though I can't really picture that in a old inner city over there going through all those tiny roads and tight corners, bridges etc? :eek:

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
NICE!! I assume the hole/fitting in the lower bed is the LPG fill?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
phoenix827 said:
NICE!! I assume the hole/fitting in the lower bed is the LPG fill?
Yep, thats correct!

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
I like! And welcome to the site!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
santak said:
Nice truck, though I can't really picture that in a old inner city over there going through all those tiny roads and tight corners, bridges etc? :eek:
Well i live in the eastern part of the Netherlands, it's not so crowdy and tiny as you might think, but for example the parking lots are not big enough to park the trucks, they are made for the small european and jap cars.

Mostly i park over 3 parking spaces, becaus of the length, otherwise it wold remain for 30% ont the road :D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
What are the exact model of the bushwacker fenderflares, I love them and want to get a set for my crew cab.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Moosehead said:
What are the exact model of the bushwacker fenderflares, I love them and want to get a set for my crew cab.
It's the Extend-A-Fender with pn 50901-01

See on the site http://www.buschwacker.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
DUDE that is the coolest CrewCab ever!!!!! i got three ? what body lift is it?, what rims are those?, and what kind of visior is that? i am thinking about buying one like that an 82 everyone, you are looking at the baddest CrewCab in the world!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.