Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham.
All bone stock. I got it when I turned 16 and it started messing up a week after I got my driver's license. I parked it in the garage with plans of fixing it but then I got my RC instead of fixing it. I would like to eventually put a 455 in there to replace the weak 307 it has now . Maybe make it a sleeper by putting its hubcaps back on and running it like that.

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
ah have many memories of my buddies POS cutlass. death trap but so fun because of the adventure.

he learned alot. like duct tape exhaust hangers dont work. ::) extreme over heating will cauing carburetor to boil dry (took 5 hours of spraying with water before intake was cool to touch) and how to drive 2 miles in reverse as TH350 blows up.

plus we changed carburetors with the oil LOL. it was a mechanics dream (or nightmare)

G

·
My brother had one of those- T-tops and the whole bit- bought it brand new- we used to cruise in it all the time- it was a cool car in it's day- then he loaned it to a girlfriend who totalled it- sad, it was a really cool little car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts