Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ramtuff said:
phoenix827 said:
Don't start! I still got the RC! ;D
It don't start? Duh, it's a Chevy. ;D ;D
LOL!
It starts fine, thats how I got it into the mud today! lol Of course the 4x4 dosen't work, but thats another story! ;D

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am real suprized with this thing! I still hate the dash, but other then that I like it! Rides nice, (needs shocks) handles nice, got LOTS of power! Stilll got the RC though, not planning on giving that up anytime soon! ;D

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And as you can see, SOMEONE dosn't like my RCC stickers on a chevy! :eek: I had to romp through about 10 miles of woods trying to get away, but he got my tailgate pretty good. :mad: Guess this little blazer is no match for a evildriven Dodge crewcab huh? ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
891 Posts
aw, you coulda given that sticker to someone who accualy drives their Dodge, instead of defacing it on a chevy. So your gonna drive that piece to the bbq instead of fixing your Dodge?

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yup, the RC will be lucky to be out of the garage by the end of summer at this rate.

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here ya go!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
drivers side

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's not much, 3" body lift, cranked torsion bars up front and a AAL out back. But it fit the 32's!! They still rub a bit up front, but I "think" I can live with it. will have a few more after I finish getting the flares on.

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I hope! Gonna see how it does in PA this weekend! ;D Thanx!

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
That's looking pretty cool Chris! It's got a cool stance to it. {cool}

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you! I like, only thing I don't like is the "body lift gap". But it's a lot better then a $1200-1500 susp lift!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.