Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
The more dings and dents they have, the more character they got. ;D Take a look at Brian's RC (dramtough), it's got character too ;D
Shannon

G

·
why are dodge owners such slobs? :) ive yet to see a ramcharger with an interior that didnt have at least 10 pounds of garbage on the floor..... we must be special people

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lol, so true. The week before I cleaned my Ramcharger I had tons of dirt, stones, and all kinds of papers everywhere, but just to make you happy, heres a clean interior ramcharger picture ;D

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fer yer information Bill, Beast has been cleaned, and holds mothing more than 2 Kirby vacuum cleaners and a chair right now due to the factr its immobile and on Jack stands till I get a new st of tires for my 94.{peace}

Mutt

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
my 89 has like no garbage in it, it bothers me. yet it has lots of stuff in the back area. like my 2 12s ;D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hold up, I drive a 92, and i dont have any garbage in it, I have a lot of stuff in it like my tool kit and a blanket and bottled water (I live in Oregon/Montana so I gotsta keep emergency supplies in the  back). But no garbage. Now dirty carpet thats a different story...

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
bbf557ci said:
why are dodge owners such slobs? :) ive yet to see a ramcharger with an interior that didnt have at least 10 pounds of garbage on the floor..... Â we must be special people
He's obviously never seen my Ramcharger. ::)

So, Kev. What changes did you have in mind? ;)

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I need to put a few of the pics I took on here for ya! :)

Beast the II, I think. ;D

Another.

The new powerplant, as of March 22. 8)

And a happy Beastmaster. ;D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts