Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 92 dodge ramcharger. it has a 4 inch lift with 33's. it has true dual exhaust with flowmaster mufflers. it has a 318 magnum in it. it was repainted about 6 months ago.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, i am going to get more pictures later. it started to rain right after i took those two.

·
Registered
725 Posts
WOW! That's an awesome looking RC....how much did the paint job cost....And let's see more pics soon!!!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the paint job cost $2,500 this included a new hood, and all the rust repaired and then the whole truck was painted using sekins paint.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just wanted to bump this back to the top. i will try and get more pictures but, it wont be for a week or two.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
damn dude! nice rig.....i love the paint, the windows got a nice tint adn the crome is nice and shinny. wish mine looked that clean.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Looks like a giant ripe cherry. (Thats a compliment) I bet my girlfriend wish I had a nice paint job like that on my RC, she wont even let me drive it to her house cause she doesnt want to hear her parents complaining that my RC is all primer black and not a nie paint.

·
Registered
178 Posts
smokin RC man looks like an LE from the pic just like mine exept yours is much prettier, paint job looks awsome. :eek:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for all the comments, and yes it is an LE. i haven't got any new pictures because it has been snowing every other day for about 3 weeks now.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yes that dam snow its back here again today too.had about a 2 wek thaw ther but this early in the year its just a tease.o well the worst is hopefully over now only a couple of months to boggin time.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Not to say anything but that truck looks a little weird like I mean not a 92. 92 Dodge trucks had that big panel that went from tailight to tailight on the tailgate and was as tall as the taillights were. There isn't one of those panels on your truck.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the tailgate was on there when i bought it, and yes i know that it is from and older truck. i am going to order an rt hood so hopefully i will have it installed by summer and get new pictures. also that gives me time to look for a new digital camera,since mine broke.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.