Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
31x10.5 Duelers hold up this nice rig. I think the lift is about 4" and the 318 TBI runs great. Added a new stereo and extra speakers and the rest of the interior is in good shape. I do need some help finding chrome lock strip for the rear glass though.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey man!! Was that you I saw getting a ticket after you left the carwash?? ;D From the pics, it doesn't look like it has a lift. If it had a 4" lift, there would be a big gap between the 31's and the fender. If you are judging by the block, that block in the back is factory.

Randall

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, that was me. :( I couldn't believe it. I pulled out of that carwash and didn't go 100 yards and poof... :eek: there he was. Oh well, I guess I was due for one.
I know my rig has a lift, I just don't know how much of one. The guy I bought it from said it was 4". I haven't really done much with it in that regard.
So how's life in Wichita? I really enjoyed our conversation that night. You have a nice truck.
rich

·
Registered
12 Posts
I wanted to honk but I didn't know if it was you or not ;D Plus I didn't want them coming after me ;D It's not too bad here. I guess the picture makes it look lower. Hell, according to some mine looks like a low rider in my pics ;D If your ever down here again gimme a yell.

Randall

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I get down there relatively often. Probably even more frequently if I lock up this new account I'm working on down that way. In fact, I'll probably be down there sometime this week. I'll email you when I know more.
rich

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
88rckc said:
31x10.5 Duelers hold up this nice rig. I think the lift is about 4" and the 318 TBI runs great. Added a new stereo and extra speakers and the rest of the interior is in good shape. I do need some help finding chrome lock strip for the rear glass though.
very nice RC! i wanted to tell you that i was able to find my rear chrome lockstrip for sale on e-bay. hope that helps :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts