Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Looks great Bri! Looks like mine will come this weekend :) 4" Rough Country going on this weekend...yeah yeah yeah! ;D

Love the stage 1 also. Don't see too many of them around!

Mike

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bose, I actually just sold the Stage 1. I already miss the torque monster 455 and Muncie 4speed. I was never challanged at a stop light for the 5 years I owned the Buick! They must have reputation around here. The rough country lift is really tight. Handles great. I also have a 4" drop pit. arm but I still lost a little in the left turn. Nothing I can't live with though, it's not much. soon, cajuntex, I'll put a new motor in probably with a 4 barrel. I'll also swap the MP3 player out of my Skylark into the RC with a 300w amp. This is my first Mopar, wish me luck.

·
Registered
428 Posts
good luck, we welcome you, and i have had buicks too. A 70 GS455, and a 72 Convertible with a 350. The 70 was an auto car with a floor hurst, factory buckets, tubbed with cheaters, side-pipes. Not original or concourse perfect by any means, but the only ones who ever challenged me were those who didn't know what it was! the 72 was just for fun, it was white with black interior and a white top which was terrible. but it was fun. sold the 72 because it had too much rot, and sold the 70 to a friend cuz his 69 GS400 got wrecked, and i felt bad so i sold it to him, more attention on my R/C.

·
Registered
329 Posts
You have a great looking R/C, before I clicked on the larger photo of it, I thought it was the same color as mine. ;D So when do you plan on putting those new tires and lift to a test run? I would be great to see that monster in action. :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Colossus. Actually, that's Bose318 who put a new lift on his RC, you can check out his new pics in this forum. Mine already has a 4" lift and 33" tires. But, I just pulled the motor this weedend for a rebuild. I'll post pics of the motor when it's done. It'll have a nice 3 yr. unlimited milage warranty even with a performance cam installed. There was what looked like a severely burnt english muffin in the lifter galley. In fact, the build up of this crap was so bad that it bent the plate under the manifold. I also put an MP3 player and two more speakers ( one 5" in the dash; one 5" in the back of the center console) in this weekend. Found a packed "one-hitter" in the center console during the install. "Honest officer, I bought this car used."

·
Registered
561 Posts
Bri,
Nice truck. Great stance. Wheels look great.

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts