Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well being a huge ramcharger fan i was happy to find this site. I drive this red 85 RC

It has a 360 4bbl auto. I am planning on lifting it, dumping the dinky tires, finding some missing interior parts, fixing some rust before it gets bad, getting rid of the <insert bad words here> edlebrock carb and maybe going with 3/4 ton suspension. Will be some work, the truck cost me $2500 cad so i can't complain that much.

This is my dad's ramcharger its a 76. It was his project truck, but the rust and a few accidents has gotten ahold of it. After we are finished my duster it goes to get new body parts :)

She has a 400, holley projection, auto and 3/4 ton suspension under it.

This is our hunting truck, nothing special 74 360 4bbl 4 speed, this is just her breaking trails for the phord.

yes she was stuck, got ramped up on the hard snow and all the tires were off the ground.
last one is just me and my duster before we started, she is about 75% done now.

As you can see i am a mopar fan for life, dad worked at the dodge dealership and won't drive anything else. He installed that love into my head :D

·
2,317 Posts
good looking rigs. whats the deal with the duster? and welcome.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the Duster is my dad an I''s first project car. I wanted a late model plymouth B-body, satelite, gtx etc but couldn't find one in pretty decent shape and we didn't want to tackle a basket case. this car was a leaning tower of power (slant 6) auto. Ripped that out its now a 340 4 speed car. Painting it dark blue, with black interior. Will be quite the cruiser when we are done, and have alil go when the ricers pull up beside me.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
nice rigs mand welcome to the site !!!!!!! Also check out the chapter boards too !!!!! Umm.... how about some pics of the renovation of the duster would be cool to see too .

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
nice red rc .beat the crap out of it and it will look alot like mine :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts