Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

1985 Dodge Ramcharger 4X4. This is a 90% complete project being built for both looks and off-road performance. Actual mileage is 180,000+/-, but the drive train has less than 40k after 1995-1999 rebuild.. MECHANICAL::: Dodge 360 (new in crate 1995) w/35,000mi. Edlebrock Performer manifold.. Holley 4BBL.. Electric fuel pump.. Dodge high performance ignition.. Doug Thorley headers.. Dynomax muffler.. High flow catalytic converter.. 727 Transmission (rebuilt approx. 30,000mi).. NP 205 transfer case (inspected approx. 20k).. Ultimate Drivelines rear CV drive shaft w/ lifetime lube Gorilla Bearings.. 4:10 gears with a Lock Rite locker up front/ Dodge factory Posi-trac in the rear.. SuperWinch hubs.. Long Beach Spring custom fabricated 4" lift kit. (NO BLOCKS) Incredible ride and travel.. Rancho 9000s all around.. Rancho steering stabilizer.. EXTERIOR::: New paint (two years, mostly garage kept).. All trim except window flashing removed. All window flashing new (2years). New complete front clip (2 years).. Bush Whacker fender flares.. Wild Country 33/12.50/15s mounted on 10" alum. rims Custom swing-away tire rack w/cb mount. Gets the tire out of the inside... INTERIOR::: Kustom Fit bench/bucket front seat makes it a six passenger vehicle.. New carpeting (3 years).. AM/FM Cassette.. K-40 40 Channel CB w/Speech Processor mike.. Power door locks.. Power steering.. Tilt Wheel.. A/C... This vehicle is very clean, though not perfect. It is extremely capable off-road, but is also great for road trips. 95% mechanically perfect...

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Looks great and sounds even better from the description. So you got any more pics of it in action?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Very nice looking R/C, I'd love to see some more pics of the inside as well as on the trails.

·
5,141 Posts
Is there any reason why you have a locker up front and only a posi out back?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It doesn't have california plates. I went there from Michigan to get it. These are the pics i took of it there. It has new tires and more decals since then.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
can you get measurements of the tire rack and whats used for the fab. i want to get the spare out of the back also.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tjones85 said:
can you get measurements of the tire rack and whats used for the fab. i want to get the spare out of the back also.
I'll get measurements and pics asap.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
1990RamMan said:
tjones85 said:
I'll get measurements and pics asap.
Those seats are mighty nice. Do you have any info on where they came from??? ???

·
Registered
453 Posts
That is the nicest '85 R/C I have ever seen...... I could only imagine mine looking that good......

{smoke}

Had

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RCC_SaMiaM said:
That is one very awsome RC. Actually, do you have an RC that isn't awsome?

I think I recall you telling me that you wanted to give me old yeller ;D
Hmm Give. Can't say i remember that but i do believe i mentioned the slightest chance of selling it. Then i'd just build another one.

·
Registered
134 Posts
That is one sweet r/c!!! I love the 4" lift with 33's. Looks great!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts