Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres the current state of my r/c. she needs a new motor right now. to think this was once a low rider.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
awww, she needs some tlc! i hope you are going to fix her up... post pics if you do so we can see the before and after stuff!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill see if i can find a pic of her when she was dropped. its a 2wd and sits almost 2" higher than stock. gonna lift the back to level it out.

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
im real glad to hear that your picking it off the ground.they dont belong there!even if it is 2 wd. :( :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heres when i dropped it. looked good when i first did it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this pic is with 235/75/15 on 8" rims. i later put 215/70/15's on it. still trying to find that pic.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here it is with the 215/70's

Attachments

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Yeah man looksway better off the ground man . I would like to see some 33"s on it man would make her look very cool and you would be surprised what u can do offroad in 2wd man .

bt83rc

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i know you cant tell but theres about 4" of space between the tire and fender. i need to find out what the stock height is from ground to fender well to see how high a really am. i have 235/75/15 w/15x8 rims right now. if i do it right i can fit the 33's without a lift. maybe???

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the way i did it you dont want to try. i heated the front springs and pulled 2 leafs from each side in the rear.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
tjones85 said:
the way i did it you dont want to try. i heated the front springs and pulled 2 leafs from each side in the rear.
i just want to level mine out.. how did the rear ride after pulling the leafs??

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if you buy a set of coil over shocks the ride is ok

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
took a measurement today on flat ground and the bottom sill on my drivers door is 4' from the ground. the space from tire to fender is 5". thats a big difference from the tires sitting almost 2" inside the fenders

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im took some pics today and will get them developed and put on disk to post.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well if all goes well she will be running again in 3 weeks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts