Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I finally am including some pictures of my truck. It is a Custom that originally had a 318 but now has a 360.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ProjectM880! it's nice to hear from someone who appreciates it.
It has never had any rust anywhere except the battery tray and front inner fenderwell where the battery turned over before I bought it.
It was originally grey inside and out, but someone painted it before I bought it. I sure wish they wouldn't have painted the inside, though.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind words, guys. I like the color too; however, since the last two vehicles I had before this one were blue, I was kind of hoping for something different. Oh well. I searched for a truck like this for over a year, as 4x4's are rare down here due to a complete lack of snow, rocks, or mountains. I bought it on ebay and flew to Georgia to pick it up. After I saw it, I almost didn't buy it, but now I am glad I did.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MIAMIRAM4X4 said:
Wow ,I finally see a BAD ASS truck.yours is newer than mine ,but there rare breeds!!!!I want to get that front crash bar for mine where can I get it? Johnny
Thanks for the compliments on my truck. I believe that the push bar was made by Hickey, who is no longer in business. These guys bought up bunches of the Hickey inventory, and can help you out: http://www.johnwalls.com/hickey.htm
I bought my roll bar (not yet installed) from them.

·
Registered
321 Posts
That is a sweet short box. It makes me jealous of all that rust free sheetmetal.

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
that is a sweet lookin shortbed! do good things to her! so when does it get a BB!?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
willy J said:
so when does it get a BB!?
I have no plans for a big block now or in the future. In fact, I sold almost all of my big block stuff. I'm just trying to find the time to fix it up a little and take the kids out and get muddy once in a while.

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments on my truck! :)

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
That thing just screams "get out of my way or get run over" ;D

Good looking truck. Why would you rather the interior not be (re)painted?

-SM

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Slanted_Mind said:
That thing just screams "get out of my way or get run over" ;D

Good looking truck. Why would you rather the interior not be (re)painted?

-SM
Thanks SM,
I mainly wish they wouldn't have repainted the interior because they did a crappy job, it is dull and flaky (like me?).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.