Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everyone, here she is ;D

I love this truck. Maybe because it's my first daily driver...but I know there is other reasons :p. I have done some work to this truck, but it still has some rust that I need to take care of. You wouldn't believe the difference painting the wheels and putting tires on the old girl made :eek:

Here is a pic of a W200 speed pit truck that isn't mine, but I snapped a few pics and put it in the folder. A cool thing happened while we were there: The W200 was loosing oil pressure fast and noticed that their oil cap had fallen off. They looked at all the trucks in the crowd and I happened to be the only Dodge there ::)(there was an abundant supply of Ferds and Chebys...imagine that). He asked me if they could use the cap from the / 6 and I was more than happy to let them :D. It worked and they took first in the mud drag. I was pretty excited because I got to check out the truck a lot more while I was getting my oil cap back 8).

My dad and I went together and got the Trailduster. It's an awesome plow truck :). The only complaint I have is the lack of power in the 360. I know with some mods it would be a lot better, but man, that truck is heavy with the plow on :-\. It gets the job done though.

Comments or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

For some more pics...
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=321556

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a 3 inch PA body lift on the Trailduster.

I will try to answer any other questions that you may have.

Thanks.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jimmy, that means a lot to me.

I plan on doing some things to the Power Ram (lift, tires, blah, blah....) if funds are available.

Again, thanks for the compliments ;D

·
3,940 Posts
i'm all for saving the TD, looks to be a sport model.
save it, save it, save it, save it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.