·
Registered
5,187 Posts
nice truck {cool}
how about some specs?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Man, I remember seeing your truck in the readers rides section of 4x4 Power a few years ago. It gave me good ideas then, and still does on my Power wagon I was rebuilding then, stoped rebuilding, and now am tearing back apart to do it right.

Awesome truck, I love it.

Garrett

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
That's a sweet truck!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for welcoming me back. For those that don't know, I joined the Army National Guard a while back. I am now finished with my training. Garrett, That's awesome that you remembered my truck!! If you have any questions, just ask.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Damn dude been awhile man . Glad to se oyu finally found yourself another truck man . I know having to drive that Ferd was manking you a little Mopar crazy huh ? Well glad you are back man . See you around on the site !!!!!! ;)

BrianT

·
Registered
0 Posts
BrianT said:
Damn dude been awhile man . Glad to se oyu finally found yourself another truck man . I know having to drive that Ferd was manking you a little Mopar crazy huh ? Well glad you are back man . See you around on the site !!!!!! ;)

BrianT
Ummm.....Brian, you are thinking of the wrong person. This isn't the one that lived in Roswell that rolled his 93. This is Jeret, in MS......82 PW......ring any bells?

Randall

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
i remember your truck too...I loved it back when i forst saw it and i loove it again........ :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts