Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First pics of my truck with the 3 inch body lift, and 35's.  As well as a new paint job.

Attachments

·
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn the thing, it worked fine yesterday when I posted it.

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
The truck looks great, especially with all the mud on it!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Are those the tires you got from someone on this board awhile back?

·
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KCIN5 said:
Are those the tires you got from someone on this board awhile back?
The tires that are on it now, I got for free from my old basketball coach. The ones I got for free from someone on this site a while ago....well needless to say they were all terrains that were as bald as Jessie Ventura. The best one made it into the back of my truck as a spare. I got lucky, and the ones that are on there now, are an off-brand mud tire, and aren't in that bad of shape, still probably won't pass inspection though.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I'm always looking for something new from you TD79. ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
i wish my 79 trailduster looked that good. it still needs rockers, quarters, doors, fenders, and a hood. seeing yours makes me want to bust out the welder and get the body fixed asap. nice looking rig.

·
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She has elevated 4 more inches and now wears 35x14.50 SSR's

·
Registered
339 Posts
If I could keep that kind of mud on my truck all the time I would not have to patch the rockers! Nice Ride!!!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Hey, when you had the 3" lift, and 35's, did you have any problems with clearance at all? Thanks.

Michael

·
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BBMoparFreak said:
Hey, when you had the 3" lift, and 35's, did you have any problems with clearance at all? Thanks.

Michael
No I didn't, but they were kinda bald 35's. When we put my 35's up to a 33 inch swamper, they were about the same height.

The tires were stamped 35, but they weren't really that tall.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
any new pics of the beast man i know it has changed i remember the side shot u had an thing new ?

·
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here she is now.

Should have some wheeling pics this weekend.

·
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hopefully I will get a warm day or so sometime soon so I can paint the rest of it, and cover up the rust and scratches.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts