Dodge RamCharger Central banner

My 79 Trailduster

8K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  OBXCHARGER 
#1 ·
http://trailduster79.ramchargercentral.net/afterlift.htm

She has 7 inches of lift and 35x15.50 SSR's. Â I will have new pics up as soon as I get it washed.

If you notice I had to chop the exhaust pipes off so the springs would fit, It will be getting new exhaust work done sometime soon. Â

Very near future plans also include Shaggy's extended front shackles, Shaggy's U-bolt flip, Rear shackle flip, 37" SSR's, Dana 60 Rear, Dana 44 Front, Rock sliders.

#2 ·
Awsome! been waiting for these pics! Looks great.{cool}
What gears do you have?

#3 ·
That really looks bitchin', but now I'm not looking foward to seeing you in March at the PA rally. ;D

Ian

#5 ·
Man, I thought my 3.23's with 33's were bad, it must really suck with 35's... :p

#7 ·
It's not all that bad, it makes highway mileage great!
Yeah, but it probobly accelerates like a dump truck...

#8 ·
whlnwgn said:
It's not all that bad, it makes highway mileage great!
Yeah, but it probobly accelerates like a dump truck...
It will still beat mine. And I have 318 TBI, 35 BFG A/Ts and 4:10 gears. The thing is still pretty darn strong. Hate to see what it will do if he gets 4:10s

Mike

#9 ·
Bose318 said:
It will still beat mine. And I have 318 TBI, 35 BFG A/Ts and 4:10 gears. The thing is still pretty darn strong. Hate to see what it will do if he gets 4:10s

Mike
Thank you for the kind words Mike ;D

#12 ·
Just a quick question...what's the backspacing on those rims? Thanks.

Ian

#13 ·
Ramtuff said:
Just a quick question...what's the backspacing on those rims? Thanks.

Ian
Um........
Not really sure. I can measure it for you tomorrow if you want me to. I may be selling these rims this summer. I had planned on having my 3/4 ton axles under the truck before I came back from Christmas, but I didn't, and at the last minute I had to go out and buy these. They won't have more than 1,000 miles on them by Summer time.

#14 ·
Don't bother measuring it for me...I was just curious. No need to go through the trouble of popping of a rim. Thanks for the offer though.

Ian

#15 ·
Ramtuff said:
Don't bother measuring it for me...I was just curious. No need to go through the trouble of popping of a rim. Thanks for the offer though.

Ian
I won't going to take the rim off, I was just going to stick the tape measure in there and guesstimate it.

#18 ·
Thats mean :D I love that all black look, and those swampers make that thing really stand out{cool}

Thats how I want my Ramcharger to look ;D

#20 ·
nice TD man! love the spray can black look. we had a 73d150 spray canned black for 13yrs, i love that look of flat uneven black!

#23 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.