Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem ill work on that close up, and yeah that paint is factory sort of, it has the alpha package that was done my some conversion company

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Theramchargerkid said:
EvilDave said:
It no longer has the running boards on there
good! glad to hear those running boards are gone! what kinda rims are those??
Im not real sure they were on the truck when i got it, There going byebye when here in a couple of months and getting replaced with some 15x10 wagon wheels with 33's ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
with my luck it probably is now that its no where near the way the interior was when i got it, But i have never seen anotehor one with that package on it
Dave

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
cool.i cant say i like the paint job but i am intrested in the ram head

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
good lookin truck. i perfer the paint to the mud but its just at times i think that. reminds me of a 'Cuda too. u said ur getting rid of those wheels, are they the 5 on 4.5" or 5 on 5.5" pattern. i might take them off your hands if they are the big ones. i want new rims on mine. check it out at my site linked below.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
well they looked like the small ones in the pic anyways. oh well. thanks for the help anyways. looks like there urs mopar man. :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
some new ones
a close up of the rams head

a real close up of the rams head

my rcc sticker

but the spare tire carrier covers part of it when its closed

Dave

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.