Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here's my daily driver

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It should work now, I figured out my mistake :)

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How about now? I tried something different and it's working on my computer right now. If it isn't working for y'all, I'm running outta ideas, Please Help!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup, as far as I can tell it was yellow with a black top, I'd like to get it back to that eventually. It has a 360 w/ 2bbl Holley, 727, 203. It has steering knuckles from an '87 Ram, so it does have the 5 on 5 1/2 and locking hubs. I did this because the original rotors and bearings were shot, and I heard alot of horror stories, so for some extra money I found the newer knuckles so I wouldn't have to deal with the original setup. It still has the small pattern in the rear, but I'm gonna change that soon hopefully. The body is pretty solid, some rust on the kick panels and some holes near the tailgate.

There are a couple things I'm thinking of doing
1: Gut interior and lay down herculiner or some other spray in bed liner.
2: Install bench seat from extended cab Ram.
3: Custom rollcage similar to SaMiaM's
4: Heavy duty custom bumpers with receiver hitches that can be pressurized with air for tires and such.

What do you think of these mods? Has anyone done them? If so, how do they like them?

Bob

·
2,317 Posts
NOW there working. looks good, love the pop tops.i was thinking of rhino lining the tub on both sides. the cage is always a good idea.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks alot for the compliments guys!

I loaned a friend the Ram for a few days and he was amazed by how many compliments he got for the truck. I've had some serious truck builders around here tell me that it's stance is just about perfect for a daily driver, and I'd have to agree with them.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's what she looks like after a $70 dollar investment in Safety yellow and flat black spray paint. I got sick of looking at rusty primer gray. What do y'all think?

·
2,317 Posts
looks great! like the blacked out hood and grill also.you should black the front bumper too.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm eventually gonna put some black heavy duty tube bumpers on it, but until then stock will do. I also want to put a black R/T type stripe across the rear, but instead of R/T, it's gonna have TD or 4x4 or 360 on it.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BTW, thank you all for the compliments!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Very Nice truck, it's a twin to mine! ;D maybe I'll catch ya at ramjam sometime and we can get pictures of them next to eachother :D .

Bob

·
Premium Member
6,362 Posts
sweet rig man, the 70$ paint job looks good

1 - 20 of 32 Posts