Dodge RamCharger Central banner

My 77 RC

6K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  W300_dually 
#1 ·
2 inch lift, 31's. 400 with headers 3 inch dual exhaust Dynomax super turbo 3 mufflers, Edelbrock 600cfm. 727 and limited slip 9 1/4 in the rear. The bumpers and nerf bars arent made from exhaust tubing either, you can jack on the nerf bar till both tires come off the ground and it hardly even flex's ;D

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Wow that looks awesome!

#13 ·
Well to update all of you, it certainly has seen mud, and there is nothing nicer than having chunks of big chunks of sod and mud right up in the middle of the hood :D You do have to clean it once in a while though, don't you?!?! The flares are Bushwacker and work great. And as for the unit in front of it which is a 1978 4x4 318auto, well its basically a parts truck. Although it still runs good, the only undamaged\unrusted body part is the roof. Had to change the roof to that nice green one after flopping it on its roof one winter. Nothing the new roof and a windshield didnt fix though :eek:. Its real purpose is to help out when i get around to rebuilding the 77 as i want to build the chassis and the body seperate and then merge them at the end.

#14 ·
Very cool . I just now realized that RC wasa 77 not an 80's model that is how good it looks . i ususally can tell rreally easy between them but your fooled me till u said ti was a 77 i had go and look at the pics again . Anyhow good luck on the build up .

#19 ·
that is supersweet, needs bigger tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.