Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys ,
I am now selling my W150 ,440 power wagon ,when I bought it the engine was gone but I have aquired a 76 440 with a spun bearing being the only problem. the truck is a true 440 ,not a transplanted clone ,the restoration of my 70 'Cuda AAR takes presidense so the truck has to go :\'( she is a Dana 44 truck with 3:55 (or maybe 3:23 ,will have to check) with the 727 auto. anyone interested should contact me by e-mail at: [email protected] with questions or offers (serious only please) tahnks again guys ,Jim.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Sounds like a great truck, and welcome to the board. Try and post this in the classifieds section though. You may get a better response.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
If you are located in central California...SOLD!!! I've wanted that truck since the first time I saw it on your original post

·
3,940 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Guys ,
I am located in Fresno ,Cal. My e-mail is [email protected]
Drop me a line and I will send you my Phone# and maybe you can get here to see the truck. I really loved this truck since the first time I saw it and I want it to go to a good home!
the tires are decent ,and the body only has a couple of small dents that need to be taken care of and its ready for paint! needs one tailight,(but its the $20.one at Pep Boys!). anyway ,drop me a line and we'll go from there ,Thanks ,Jim.

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Ramtuff said:
Sounds like a great truck, and welcome to the board. Try and post this in the classifieds section though. You may get a better response.
Yet again, I eat my own words. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D Actually ,My wife (aarudagirl) told me last night NOT to sell it( thank god! ) So I am not selling my truck after all (which is great because I really love this truck ! Thanks guys ,Jim W.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Glad you decided to keep it :D I guess two mopars just isn't enough{shades}

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
;D ;D They are addicting aren't they , between my power wagon ,my wifes Ram Charger and my 'Cuda ,thats 3 so far .Also have a 88 2X Toy ,with the 88 4X grill (looks like the dodge grill ) that is slowly being transformed into a Dodge!
As My freind with the BIG green 4X4 says ,"we're pretty 'tipped over"!!
(my first car was a 71 440 Road Runner ,so its in the blood! my son is 4 and is just as bad allready ,he can tell you what Mope muscle car is what and says "chevys are JUNK!)

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
My three year old nephew says chevys are boooooooo and makes a thumbs down {cool} Guess we just have to teach 'em young :p

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh Yeah ,
I wasn't ignoring anyone ,My truck is stock height with 33 x 12.5 x 15s and no lift! when we first saw her we thought she had been lifted because she is taller that my wife's Ramcharger ,but upon closer inspection ,she has no lift yet ( a lift of 2" is planned in the near future) ;D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts