Dodge RamCharger Central banner

My '75 Topless

7K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Major Ramifications 
#1 ·
Here's my Baby. 1975 TD Topless ('till the weather changes).
;)

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice! Clean! Love that color. Keep up the good work!

Mike

#3 ·
Thanks, i was going for unique as well as original. :p

im lookin for some new weather stripping for it and other than that it doesn't really need anything else. i have some new toys to put on but im waiting until i figure out how im gonna install my dual batteries. havn't been able to find a descent tutorial / guide to help with that yet.

#4 ·
That's one sweet rig you got there. Also, if you check out the How-to section there's a good artical on installing a dual battery set-up.

#6 ·
found it, thanks a bunch that is exactly what i was looking for.
now i can install my new toys. first ill do the winch then go with the air compressor system. i can't believe i looked all over today and for the last 3 days and this is exactly what i was trying to do. i appreciate the "shuv" in the right direction. this site rocks

#7 ·
That thing is sweet as hell man. Someday :\'(

Hey you want to sell that thing ::)

#10 ·
Man I wish I could have gottn that baby before he sold it. I was just a few days and a few bucks short. :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

#11 ·
THATS IT!!!!

THAT is EXACTALLY the look I want for my R/C!!!
you MUST tell me about it!! what lift/tires do you have?
I LOVE that color,is that stock?

#12 ·
Hey, could you renew the pics, they won't work now? Thanks

Michael

#15 ·
I own this truck now.Bought it about two years ago from
Big-O.It's still orange but I've done a hell of a lot to it since I've had it.

I love this old beast and enjoy driving it as long as the weather is good.

If anybody around Dallas/Fort Worth wants to get together sometime and do some 4 wheelin' or just BS about stuff,let me know.I've met one member from Plano and another guy at a local Mopar show.Both guys have 75 Traildusters too.

It would be kinda cool to have a mini chapter of Trailduster & RC folks aound to do stuff with once in awhile.

Ya'll take care and give me a shout on email sometime!

Jak'

#16 ·
jakwrabit said:
I own this truck now.Bought it about two years ago from
Big-O.It's still orange but I've done a hell of a lot to it since I've had it.

I love this old beast and enjoy driving it as long as the weather is good.

If anybody around Dallas/Fort Worth wants to get together sometime and do some 4 wheelin' or just BS about stuff,let me know.I've met one member from Plano and another guy at a local Mopar show.Both guys have 75 Traildusters too.

It would be kinda cool to have a mini chapter of Trailduster & RC folks aound to do stuff with once in awhile.

Ya'll take care and give me a shout on email sometime!

Jak'
Check out the Texas chapter, we go on meets all the time :)

#18 ·
jakwrabit said:
Will do! Thanks.

Hey,any idea when the next get together is? ;D
Are last one was just last weekend, we might have one in DEC, but check out the texas board for more info

#19 ·
All I see are red x's :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.