Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got some pics on the net. Here are some shots before the body lift. As soon as I get a camera, I'll post some more.
www.89on35s.ramchargercentral.net
Sorry I dont know how to link this.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, It needs a lot of rust work, and gears/lockers. I am curious about how the 318 will be after the gear swap. Its a little sluggish with 3.55s and 35" tires.

·
Registered
622 Posts
89on35s said:
Thanks, It needs a lot of rust work, and gears/lockers. I am curious about how the 318 will be after the gear swap. Its a little sluggish with 3.55s and 35" tires.
Try 200k+ mile 318, 3.23 gears, and 35's. That was me. Sure was tough on tranny's...

Nice truck by the way

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look close there is lots of rust. Hopefully I can hone my skills fixing that, for my future muscle car project. I just got burned on a deal today, involving 3 Baracudas. It just kills me when Chebby guys get a hold of some Mopar finery, cause those cars will rust away to nothing before he gets rid of them.

Sorry for venting, thanx for the comments.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is a stock grille guard from my dear departed 84' short box 4x4. I built the brush guards on the sides.
There is a 4' rancho lift in the front, rear add a leafs (bad idea), and a home made 3" body lift. I' m almost done building a sweet front bumper, that will house a 9000lb milemarker electric winch, and also incorporate my existing grille guard. I'll post pics of that as soon as I can snap some. Camera is screwed.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Any new pics with the body lift on?

Nice ride

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will have some new pics soon. I have the body lift and a bumper I built since those pics.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Sweet truck{cool} Your a lucky man to get a truck that nice. Most dodges around here a done for in 20 years.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts