Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is it in my driveway the day after I bought it (just two weeks ago!)

Gotta do something about those Jeep wheels though!

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ferd wheels ya mean? My Dad has em on his truck... 85 Ford F150.

Randall

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
rcreger said:
Here is it in my driveway the day after I bought it (just two weeks ago!)

Gotta do something about those Jeep wheels though!
very nic looking rig you have there! i hope you post more pics of the inside. incidentally, my brother has a 93 jeep cherokee that needs new wheels. i'm not very good in the wheel dept., so i was wondering if you could tell me if these are aluminum or just chromies? he might be interested in buying them. are you located anywhere near jacksonville?

·
Registered
0 Posts
All you really need is to find some dodge centers. Even the new dodge centers would work. They would look pretty kewl too ;D

Randall

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
very nic looking rig you have there! i hope you post more pics of the inside. incidentally, my brother has a 93 jeep cherokee that needs new wheels. i'm not very good in the wheel dept., so i was wondering if you could tell me if these are aluminum or just chromies? he might be interested in buying them. are you located anywhere near jacksonville?
Thank you! The interior is pretty much intact but definitely looking like it's 18 years old. Right now I have the flooring removed from the rear and the back seat taken out.

I don't know what the previous owner used my rig for but when I removed the floor covering I found sand, oil, straw, sewing needles and razors. In the very near future I plan on removing the front seats, the rest of the floor covering and treating the entire interior floor with POR15. At some point I want to carpet at least the front half of the interior.

My long term plans are to remove all of the interior trim, replace or repair a couple of the broken pieces and repaint before reinstalling.

The wheels are aluminum. In fact I used to live in Jacksonville near Southside & Beach Blvd. But now I am a couple of hours away on Orlando's northside. I don't have an objection to selling but don't have a suitable replacement for them at the moment.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Good looking rig man !!! i got an 83 RC I am parting out so if you need maroon trim let me know alot of it is reusable and not faded at all either man . Good looking rig and Welcome to the site !!!!1

bt83rc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts