Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hey welcome to RCC! Nice lookin truck! Very unique color too. Were stepsides available that year or did someone slap it on there? Either way I like it!

·
Premium Member
9,993 Posts
MoparManiacCuda said:
Hey welcome to RCC! Nice lookin truck! Very unique color too. Were stepsides available that year or did someone slap it on there? Either way I like it!
Stepsides were made until 1986, then cut due to lack of demand.
I need a new stepside bed for my '64. ;D

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks. its all stock. bought it at a chevy dealer if ya can believe that. and the color? well, gotta love-hate that forest service green

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Nice truck, I'm guessing it's a 4 speed?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep it is a 4 speed. muscle is given by that venerable never say die 225 slant six we all love :p

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
cool truck man !!!!!!! the leaning tower of power is a good engine though .

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey, goodnews is i'm probably gonna have some pics of me in the snow with her on friday. my ex is coming over with a digital camera and we're going to go 4wheeling in the snow. ;D can't wait to have to pull out her Izuzu Trooper

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
pretty cool. i never did like the top rails of the stock stepside but they are still uncommonly sweet. nice color. 4wd? 2wd? gonna lift it? drop it? them 225s never die, they are good engines. run forever. nice rig and welcome to rcc

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
shes a 4x4, and for lift, i'm only gonna put 32's or 33's on her. i'm still toying with the idea of slight lift, but not sure. all takes money, and thats in short supply for me! collage.....blah.......costs to much *gasps as my money is sucked from my hands*lol

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey, put two new pics of my truck up, so go see um. :p just some in the snow pics. i hate snow. not fun to 4wheel in. i like mud..yeah. i'm done...ok

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey! i should be getting new pics of my truck up soon. have to show off the new accessories and that :D

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
Stepside_TimberWolf said:
yep it is a 4 speed. muscle is given by that venerable never say die 225 slant six we all love :p
Gotta love the leaning tower of power. ;D

Good lookin truck! :)

-SM

·
Registered
810 Posts
Cool truck! I love the stepsides (yes, I know that they are really Utilines, but nobody calls them that ;))
I read in a Dodge truck book that they stopped making them due to the high cost.
Love the snow pics, as I have often wondered what it would be like to drive mine in snow (I'm 37 and it has only snowed here twice in my lifetime, and even then it was only a couple of inches).

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
nice.if i wasnt blessed with my rc i would own a stepside dodge

·
Registered
321 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun in the snow. I love the step sides. That color is undeniably cool too.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah, i love it. shame i may have to sell the box and put a flat bed on it. So if anyone wants to have a utiline truck.........let me know. i hate to do it, but money is tight and the option of selling the box is open. either that, or the whole truck. wait, if i'm that dumb, let me blow my own head off. so yeah, the box can go if someone wants to have a step truck. i'll get around to posting it in the classifieds

1 - 20 of 29 Posts