Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Very nice indeed.....love the green.

For the peeps who can't see, you have to right-click on the link, select "Copy Shortcut" from the menu, right-click on the web address bar on your browser, select "Paste" from that menu, and then hit "Enter". And yes, it does work. If it doesn't, repeat the steps.

Randall

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Why does it have a '79 circle lamp grill? Vary nice truck! gotta love that color....

·
3,951 Posts
1980 also had the circle lamp grille. it just depened on what
you wanted.

blygy........is that an original macho? very cool truck.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I don't think that's original. The Power Wagon sticker on the side is facing the wrong way....At least I think :-\

·
Registered
384 Posts
Thats a very nice truck you have there!

I always liked the Power Wagon a lot,My favorite one is from the tv show Simon&Simon.Did you ever catch it,dude had a cool Wagon with a MONSTER front bumper.

The bumper looked like a single piece of 1/2" steel plate wrapped around the front of the truck,a real JAP TRAP killer.

Very,Very,Sharp truck you have!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thats not a real macho is it? Where is the rollbar, and the yellow strips? And didn't they make them in red and black?

·
Super Moderator
5,064 Posts
Is that a propane tank in the back?

·
Registered
9 Posts
cool truck.. ithought of painting my 79 power wagon same way but with the small black stripe at bottom. ill put pitures of mine on when i get it painted. got motor problems and also swapping out axles for 3/4 ton and adding suspension lift

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This truck has had the fender tags removed by the prvios owner but no it is not an original Macho truck.. notice the chrome bumper and no roll bar..

Yes it is a Propane tank in the back.. but it is now for sale.. I'm spending $5000 on a rebuilt 440 now so gas is in.

But did I ever screw up when I had the custom in-the-box tank built.. I forgot about putting in a roll bar. Oh well. As to the bumper from simon and simon .. the bumper is in the planning stages.. I want one something like the one that www.offroadtechinc.com builds but man do they think their bumpers are made of gold or what.

my email is [email protected] if any one has more questions.

Thanx

Blygy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts