Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not find my actual first car so I settled for the next best thing.My first one had an 8 cylinder but this one is a 6 cylinder.This one has 44,000 original miles and I am the second owner.That is my actual license plate from the first car(I justput it on for the photo)(if you look closely you can see the registration sticker that says 5-93)

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
I'M Sorry! It's so Ugly!! :pIt looks like my Grandmother should be driving it!!!! :D

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is a grandma car just like my first one and yes it is ugly, partly why I like it.I have a pic of my actual first car but it on a 35mm when I get it scanned I'll post that too. that one I put mags ,a new paint job and those air shocks on the back. :)

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i1lusion said:
Its gonna be a hard go for you in Rausch creek Rory. How the hell you gonna wheel in that... stumps are gonna kill ya?? And why is this thread five feet wide?
you should have seen what i used to do with my original Ventura when i was 16, where I used to drive it :eek:

Tell how to get the pictures to go straight down instead of next to each other and I will edit it accordingly.

·
Premium Member
3,768 Posts
I'm happy you got the car you wanted, but something really special must have happened to you in it for you to want a car like that back. ::) ???

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mopar Man said:
stupiddodge said:
I'm happy you got the car you wanted, but something really special must have happened to you in it for you to want a car like that back. ::) ???
;D Ya I wonder what that could be

Jimmy
I dont know what you guys are getting at but my wife did say she thought the back seat was bigger back then :p

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
MAN!!! Thats in NICE shape!!

·
Registered
52,745 Posts
Rory you have to hit enter after you post one pic and get the little pic frame down underneith each other! ::)

Do I have to tell you everything? :-\ ;D :p

Damn that's an ugly car! :eek:

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its in really good condition there is a spot on the rear fender that someone fixed but they did a really shitty job...looks like I fixed it...lol

and yes it is ugly and Tony what makes you think you know everything? :p

·
Registered
52,745 Posts
mrpeabdy1974 said:
...looks like I fixed it...lol

Tony what makes you think you know everything? :p
LOL............if it was "your" old car you would have! :p

It worked didn't it! ::) :p ;D{wave}

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
all you need is the lambswool steering wheel cover and capret dash cover and you'll be set! ;D (sorry just jumping on the grandpa-mobile bandwagon). looks like its in good shape. i almost had a green '74 lemans 4-door for my first car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts