Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
great looking truck, when are you gonna get it lifted and all the other stuff.

any rust or dents?

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
nice rc man lookin good needs a lift ;)

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Left, Left, Left...that's all you guys think about!!! ::)
Just kidding, ;)

Nice RC Ted.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lift is comming in a little while, minumum wage takes a while to accumulate into lift money.

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
it does look nice but have to agree about the lift :p

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've taken it on a couple very mild offroading trips near my house, holds its own. 5 1/2" snow is no prob.
I also got it an open air filter to hold my K&N. Also got a 1" carb spacer to put in on a warm day.

·
Registered
82 Posts
looks nice i like the color

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Thats a nice straight looking ride you got. I'd love to have one like that. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
lol i hear ya about the money thing...lol i need a lift and meats too so looks like were in the same boat...still looks good

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Ramcharger_dude84 said:
lol i hear ya about the money thing...lol i need a lift and meats too so looks like were in the same boat...still looks good
I feel ya.. my truck is long awaiting body work cause of my minimum wage!
Nice lookin RC, and nice site ya set up for it too!

·
Registered
380 Posts
needs some work just like mine good luck.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Hell guys I saw it today and the pics don't do it justice! Other then the recent dent in the side, (not to bad) It is in great shape for the age!! Nice truck, little bit of rot, nothing major, weekend fix. Straight, Good paint, good interior, runs real strong! Hell! It's a lot nicer then my truck! ;D
I do agree about the lift though, think the springs are shot in it. BUT! That may have something to do with the fact that is had FLA tags on it, it's in CT, and is setup for some HEAVY towing! I WANT THAT TRAILER HITCH!! Damn thing is as beefy as Rammans bumpers! ;D All in all, it's gonna be a SWEET ride!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Updated the site with pictures of wheeling in Massachusetts. AND I just ordered some 33X13.5" Super Swamper LTBs today, so I'm gonna be shredding on Memorial day. Will get pics.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Good lookin rig ;D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts