Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
What a find man, congrats! Ohio is definitely not kind to these old girls. But you found a survivor.

Neil

·
Registered
770 Posts
There was also quite a bit of wiring added for "accessories" that we eliminated. Fortunately they didn't hack the stock harness too bad.
Glad to see the family helping out man. That is the best.

At least the wiring in the 70's is pretty straightforward and everything is pretty easily traceable because of the individual connectors.

Neil

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hauled the rc up to the dmv to get the vin inspection completed. That all went well but wouldn't you know, the title office took the day off for juneteenth in August. Ugh. That would've been nice to know before I made the trip.
Don't we love Ohio? Vin inspection I get it, but hell I had to do it on my 19 charger when I bought it in 19. Just crazy, quick 5 dollars for the government IMO. Anyway let me know what radiator you come across and choose. I may be putting a 440 in my truck sooner than later and will definitely need extra cooling.

Neil

·
Registered
770 Posts
I thought one of them looked like a D44. Even though one axle is a Dana 44, $200 is still cheap. I just bought a Dana 60/70 combo and I paid $1,300 Canadian - which is around $1,000 U.S.
Thats a steal a d60 front in itself is costing about 1000 to 1300 down here in Ohio. Saw a set posted on the facebook the other day for 1500 for d60/70 combo with mismatched gears.....

Neil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts