Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the wife got a job teaching at the high school in Twin Falls. Going to be moving middle of next month so she can be there to start work.

I was wondering if any of you know of a place that needs a CDL driver/equipment operator/mechanic/welder... basically an anything person. I have more windshield time than wrench time, but figured I would ask. Since I have had better luck knowing someone than just randomly applying for jobs.

Thanks in advance and keep an eye out for the dually next month.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
there are many places there that do farm work, and some shops in jerome, if you have been to twin falls the industrial area is south of the tracks where shoshone turns into washington, and moving south on washington, there are some large tractor dealers right there too

I was looking to move there a year ago, things didn't work out, but may still try and get up that way in the next few years, really have to get the wife to crunch numbers, as she has to be willing to give some to get other things that she wants.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well all moved into the new place. Waste Connections has a location here, so I just transferred to the location here. One they let me use my vacation time to move, and two it is much less of a hassle.

Hoping to make it to some meets, even if the dually isn't a RamCharger lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts