Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
That's just not right.

One thing to speed, its another not to help.

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
And when he gets apprehended and gets a little roughed up during the cuffing, we'll have another thread to add to our "cops suck" list on RCC.

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
It's idiots like those guys who give motorcyclists a bad name  :-\

When i was on vacation in 2008 (Ocean City MD) i happened to be there during "Bike Week", Thousands (if not tens of thousands) of Bikers and i'll tell you what they were some of the nicest people i ever met  8)

They stuck together (despite being from many different states) and didn't cause any trouble, when i wasn't on the beach with my metal detector i was hanging out with a group of the bikers who were staying in the same condo (different floor) that i was in.  They were alot like us, everything from Stock Bikes to wildly modified bikes  ;D

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Bet next time instead of hitting the brakes he'll make like a mario turtle shell and go on through.

You can bet though that since they know the club they belonged to that the cops are about to make things very hard on the lifes of the members.

·
Banned
502 Posts
That was a little too much. Now if the cop was stuck in his car and hadnt just crashed, I would taunt him like you wouldnt believe.

That also make me think of the idiots on their crotch rockets that fly by my house at 150-180mph. They must have an informant somewhere, because they are never around when the cops are looking for them. I have seen them hold a wheelie at over 100. One day someone is going to get killed. I guess thats what happens when you live on a mile long straight away.

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
Hard_runner67 said:
Bet next time instead of hitting the brakes he'll make like a mario turtle shell and go on through.
They might want that. Then they would be able to sue the officer, the department and the city.

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
cjohhny said:
They might want that. Then they would be able to sue the officer, the department and the city.
Yeah thats so worth it when you get to spend the rest of your life crippled or fed through a straw... yeah, you really showed him.

Let em die. Punks are gonna wind up road pizza. Send the bill for clean up to the NOK. Screw em.

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
A guy I know on Facebook , Ijust showed this link to cause he has has a firm stance that cops in cars should not be chasing riders on motorcycles because of the danger...and this proves his point. ...or so he says.  ::)

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
been proven time and again high speed pursuits cause more injuries and deaths than they help catch criminals ...sad the trooper got hurt and run off the road like that i am sure he could of took out the biker though ...he should have what idiots ...makes me wonder why there arent more motorcycle cops anymore ...there are in big cities but not on the open highway anymore ...the cop not realize motorola still works wonders lol ... ;D

·
Registered
55 Posts
A holes like that makes bikers like me look bad and not only they had no concerns not only for the trooper,but not for the other people. when  you have other so called bikers that acts like they own the road,then real bikers have to deal with people in there cars that will show no respect for real bikers. I deal with this everday when i am on my bike and i travel around 100 miles a day going thru houston.

·
Registered
423 Posts
these idiots will bitch about police harrasment and wonder why?cool cops are kinda hit or miss so i can understand some disrespect for the law,this incident its outright bs {2cents}

·
Registered
537 Posts
wow, like somthin out of ROAD WARRIOR shy the mohawk. what are things coming to? being in tukwilla youd think they could throw an active chopper on it, unless this all happin in the first minutes. dash-cam would reveal alot... sounds like the officer will be ok,  {sick}

·
Registered
659 Posts
People like that will have justice served to them in due time. I don't believe in karma, just inevitable vengence. Here's Oklahoma's answer to high-speed pursuits:

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Unfortunately, in the wonder wisdom of WA State, OUR patrol cars no longer have DASH Cams!!!

The reason, Budget cuts!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
69HemiGTX said:
People like that will have justice served to them in due time. I don't believe in karma, just inevitable vengence. Here's Oklahoma's answer to high-speed pursuits:
Thats one way to do it if they afford the proper training to the troopers that operate them. A basic MSF class and a few years of cruising a harley wont count for anything at 100+ on a sport bike.

·
Registered
659 Posts
The OK troopers who pilot them are fully trained.  They're very well versed in operations well north of 100 MPH.  Taxpayer dollars well spent, IMO.

·
Registered
122 Posts
dodgezilla73 said:
A holes like that makes bikers like me look bad and not only they had no concerns not only for the trooper,but not for the other people. when you have other so called bikers that acts like they own the road,then real bikers have to deal with people in there cars that will show no respect for real bikers. I deal with this everday when i am on my bike and i travel around 100 miles a day going thru houston.
Well said. Same on my end.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.