1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Cool ;D

·
Registered
368 Posts
now thats a idea.... hmmm 1 wrecked 2002 or up dodge + a little money and time = 2002 ramcharger....

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually would like to do it but I think it would be to much trouble. plus you would need a 2500 for live axles.
i have seen a 95 at the mopar nats that was converted but they used the rear of a 94 blazer. and put in dodge tail lights and grafted on the fenders. i would make it a soft top a fiberglass top would be too hard to fab. would also have to shorten the frame to get the proportions right.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Ramage said:
I actually would like to do it but I think it would be to much trouble. plus you would need a 2500 for live axles.
i have seen a 95 at the mopar nats that was converted but they used the rear of a 94 blazer. and put in dodge tail lights and grafted on the fenders. i would make it a soft top a fiberglass top would be too hard to fab. would also have to shorten the frame to get the proportions right.
I wouldnt be that hard, it would be a little challange, more money than anything, I wouldnt use fiberglass though, I would take a top from something like a suburban, yukon, something along that line. Nothing like a little metal work. I would use a a 02 1500 though, a ramcharger with independent front would be pretty sweet. I would have to have the ram head on the hood though.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Ramage said:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts