Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here they are, This is what i did last weekend, it didnt work out exactly as hoped but i got a few good pix, i hope ya like em

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I really liked this one, the guy said it was an old ford on a fullsized bronco chassis, it had to get the coolest rig of the event award

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heres another cool buggy, , we missed this trail/event because we went to a different trail , unknown to us at the time but the trail we went to first was mostly just over stock type vehicles, and was kinda boring, we ended up catching these rigs on their way out of the trails, the day was also cut short due to rain (rain and rock dont go to well)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here's a night time shot of the Poison Spider Customs Jeep hood, its a killer paint job, and the jeep aint too bad either

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and a brightened up shot of the whole front of the jeep

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heres an over head shot of the trail, the bronco guy had parked right in the big middle of the road to walk ahead and watch the big buck guys, the jeep had to go way to the right of the old furd, one of the passersby even had a bit of tire contact which moved the bronco over a bit and may have even cracked one of them purty fender flares

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
another over head shot, I had already walked my broken truck owning ass up the side of the canyon so i snapped these few pix

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heres a killer little rig climbing the ledges, it walked right up

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Heres a few pix of the rig i was riding in, its my friends Blazer framed Datsun pickup, he just painted it and got it back to driveable but it still needs locked axles.
I didnt get any pix while riding along cause it was raining on us, as you can see there is no top, and no windshiled, needless to say we didnt bring rain gear

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
a front view of the datzer on the trailer

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and a side view

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
and last one for now, this is how you load a jeep, just back it up the hill and drive onto the trailer

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sweet pics.Good job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.