Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Damn dude!! That's sweet!! Love the hood! Nice ride... ;D I'm sure Evildriver_3 will love it also ;D

Randall

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for posting the pic's Ron.

Here she is (AKA the MOPIG) almost done. This is my 1985 W- 350 crew cab slightly modified. Under the hood lives a 1969 440 H.P. motor out of a charger, its been bored .060 over has a hughes racing cam, heads are fully ported and polished, Edlbrock intake, Edlebrock 800 carb (soon to be a custom carb from demon sizzler) MSD billet dist, and 6A box, 1 7/8 headers into a custom bent 3" dual exhaust. 727 trans with shift kit, 205 transfer case, dana 60's front and rear 4:10 gears and a ARB Locker in the rear. She is know to have embarassed a few local cars, I love to see there face's when I light up the tires from a 20 MPH rolling start. ;D :eek:

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Very nice Ron, Mopig, 1 thing missing Tint , you know my RC had the same color as your truck

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Very cool Scott! ;D There are more Crew cabs on this site than I have ever seen in my life! :D

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS FOLKS BUT IT'S SCOTT'S TRUCK(mopig).I just resized the pics and posted them for him....RON

·
Registered
44 Posts
I agree tint is missing. Next week I will be adding a canopy and tinting the windows to mach the canopy tint. Its also going to be pinstriped to break up that new two tone paint. The photo's dont show it very well, but the white is White diamond pearl, its the GM color used on Cadilac's. The red is called Primal Ruby Red and its a new Dodge color.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well, I blew off the tinting of the windows and the pin stripes. Went on a week long fishing trip instead. I did put on the canopy and it looks great.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
instead of putting pin stripes, why dont you put trim pieces on it? that would make it look really good (it already does) anyway, i like those hoodscoops they make it look like your truck means buisness. i no i would be scared seein that truck pull up behind me at a stop light!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MOPIG 440

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MOPIG 440

Attachments

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Big Block trucks are cool...heh heh heh!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well, I'll be taking the Pig to Alaska this week I hope she can live thrught all the rain without rusting up.

·
3,940 Posts
i hope mine turns out that nice. is that a one piece hood
or those bolt on scoops?

very cool!!

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
very nice truck mopig. that is what i am looking for to build right now. excellent ride. look forward to seeing more of it.

jamie

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well we made it to Alaska now the (pig) has a new home on a Island in SouthEast Alaska. To bad there is no place to go wheeling, ohhh well I guess she will go without mud and live with snow for the nex 3 years.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts