Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aaron Tippin loves his Mopars

Kiss this

Reactions: RCCADMAN

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Black '70 Cuda

Discussion Starter · #3 ·
'78 Macho in the movie Convoy

Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It downright pisses me off what they did to that car! I hope it wasnt a real GTX!

Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dodge Tradesman in the movie "The Van"

Registered
It downright pisses me off what they did to that car! I hope it wasnt a real GTX!
One of the cars used in the movie was sold at auction last year

I guess it wasnt a GTX but still a very nice '67 Satellite, 383 convertible made up to look like a GTX right down to the 440 badging. Sounds like several were used for the movie.

Registered
The number of General Lees used up in the Dukes over a 7 year run is bad enough, but I shudder at the thought of how many Furies got wasted during the production of a 90-minute movie. I bet the ratio of screen time to wrecked cars is far higher.

It got thrashed in almost every scene. Bonus points to the stuntman driving the flaming car, bet he had balls of steel.

I always thought a '59 Royal Lancer was more sinister looking but it didn't have the mystique or panache as a bright red Fury. If you ever read the book, the model name of the car was featured prominently.

Registered
85 RC Royal SE 360/727/208 6" Lift 35s 4.11 Gears
I remember there being a really nice RC in No Country For Old Men. I don't think it was in any action scenes or anything, just was driven around by Anton. At least it didn't get destroyed.

Reactions: Lzed

Registered
One of the cars used in the movie was sold at auction last year

I guess it wasnt a GTX but still a very nice '67 Satellite, 383 convertible made up to look like a GTX right down to the 440 badging. Sounds like several were used for the movie.
Graveyard Cars did one of those. Makes me wonder if he bought it from Mecum?
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Registered
87 Dodge Straight pipes out the back

Registered
Dirty Mary Crazy Larry

Registered
Vanishing Point

Reactions: TheBohunk

Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Simon and Simon - '79 Dodge Macho Power Wagon.

Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Canadian country star Terri Clark - '72 340 Challenger

Registered
'70 Road Runner in Alan Jackson's A Lot About Livin video. It's only visible for a split second so I just included a still shot.

Sky Car Cloud Vehicle Land vehicle

A '69 Road Runner in Montgomery Gentry's Speed.

Registered
It's low hanging fruit, but no thread like this would be complete without the Charger R/T in Bullett.

Let's face it, when you need to convey a sinister image, you get a Mopar. No other musclecar can do that. What, you gonna do put a Chevelle or a Cutlass in that scene? Pffft. Get outta here.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts