Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres whats been occupying my time recently. Its got a seriously worked over 360, 904 trans w/3000rpm stall converter, 8 3/4 rear with sure gripped 4.10's. The car hooks very well on 275/50 bfg drag radials. The paint is only about a week old in the pics.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Nice Plymouth! And the `68 Charger may be the best looking Dodge ever built. Sure it's heavy, but those lines are so sweet ;D

·
Registered
96 Posts
I love the body lines on the 68, 69, and 70 dodge B bodys.Thats what persuaded me to get one. I like the grills on the Bee's a little better though and tailights. Nice duster. What ya got in the charger? My bees got a 69 383 Hp, 11to 1 forged pistons, Mopar 509 cam, 2800 stall, 727 auto, 410's, Edelbrock alum intake, 516 heads with valve job, shim gaskets, Dynomax headers. I think the Duster could take the old Bee though. Definitly off the line with that small block. ;D

One Day Though ;)..................

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Charger has got a 383 punched .030 over, balanced, KB 10.5:1 pistons, ported and polished 452 heads, crower cam (it needs that 292/509 MP cam though ;)), offy intake, holley 750, hooker headers, and a 3000rpm stall converter. It gets up and goes pretty good for being so darn heavy. Next time i take it out of the garage I'll snap some more pics. Cosmetically its pretty rough, but still cool none the less ;D

·
Registered
96 Posts
That would be a good race. They do weight alot though. 2 tons of fun. Have you ever checked out www.dodge-charger.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have one, ' 71 340 Duster. Stroked 340 (now 416ci) runs mid 11's @115mph on pump gas. Looks like your off to a good start. Are you going to put the 340 stripping on it and the black out hood package?
I have an extra shark tooth/ egg crate grill with the headlight bazels and marker light lenses, we could talk ::).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts